Written by 4:34 pm improving skills

How to become cooler football player?

Getting higher results every day depends on commitment. Setting up a simple daily routine with good habits represents 80% of your time, and the remaining 20% goes to the match. You should keep confidence in resisting destabilization from opponents.

Discipline is above everything

To achieve success in soccer, have enough perseverance. Football debates that discipline is more important than talent or talent is more important than discipline. In soccer, both are crucial.

Create good habits before and after training

Good nutrition is not an advantage but necessity for top athletes today. If not handled, it can lead to a significant disadvantage against other players dealing with it. You can take a big step forward by avoiding three things: fast food restaurants, sodas (drink water instead), and bad sugar.

It is important to eat before a training session or match to play better and provide your body with the necessary energy.

Crosstraining and heavyweights

Weightlifting is an activity that must be regulated. Try going to the weight room only twice a week for strength training and once a week for regular exercise.