Betting : “Trivale Strategy” It is a strategy that implies a higher share and a small stake, which is also the name of the strategy. It is usually preferred by punters neighborhood who do not want to invest a large sum but want to catch a ticket incredible.
What you need for this strategy?
• bank at least 14 units (MDL)
• an agency that provides 10-15% chance bet
This strategy works very simply, you put seven tickets of 2 euros six games, odds over 1.30 and under 1.60 that will be found on each ticket in hand and five doubles, which runs along the seven variants you can choose it.
Doubles can be for example 1 and X equal with 1 or 2, we develop the seven tickets like that:
• 1 x 1 x 1
• x 1 x 1 x
• 1 1 1 1 x
• X X X 1 1
• x 1 x x 1 • x 1 1 1 1
• 11 X 1 1
The six games must be earned then you have a 22% chance to catch all five doubles and 78% to catch 4 of the 5 double.
If you got a ticket with five doubles and six games caught gains can be thousands of dollars or if you caught four double earnings may be between 30 and 300 euros depending on the opportunity offered by the betting agency.
The strategy is more profitable if you play at an agency that provides bet chance. You can choose whatever you want double: the exact number of goals, correct score on sets tennis, anything.
if you want professional help I recommended this tested system which can help you make a lot of money http://www.projectsportsmastery.com/professional betting